Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where Have I Been? Alas, Nowhere Special. . .

Gulf of Mexico, May 15, 2010 - Sony Cybershot


Did you all know SilverBluePearl is my third blog? The first two didn't turn out so hot and, when I couldn't post consistently, I just deleted them. The classic "if I can't do it perfectly why bother at all" attitude. Well, I finally learned my lesson. No more deleting blogs just because I can't post to them. Life gets crazy and some times we can't get to our blogs. That's okay. I always come back eventually. Sometimes with pretty pictures.

Sorry I've been gone so long, friends. I'll try to pop in more frequently from now on.

**Note: I took the photo above about twenty minutes ago. Where I am is far from the oil spill, but our beautiful Gulf is hurting. Click this link to see how you can help: http://www.seabirdsanctuary.com/ (Link via my friend Toni)


2 comments:

Kim Collister Studio said...

A picture says a thousand words, doesn't it? this picture makes me long for Laguna Beach! There is nothing more beautiful than water (and flowers) ..I hope the oil companies don't screw it all up!

Chris said...

IM Girl: Thank you. Water has always been my refuge, be it my backyard pool or the ocean waves. Can't live without it.