Friday, May 28, 2010

My Guru

One of My Favorites - Sony Cybershot


Since my current location is at sea-level, I am unable to shout my new discovery from the mountaintops. I actually can't even see any mountaintops from here. So the internet is going to have to be my mountaintop as I shout to the world that I have found my guru. I have found someone amazing and brilliant that I think everyone should know about.

Ashley Ambirge from The Middle Finger Project is not just writing about a fearless, original life, she's living it. And she makes us all believe we can do it, too. Her posts are funny, wise, realistic and heart-felt. Ashley really wants us to find our own potential. She knows the secret: that when people are happy and productive, the world is a better place.

When I first started reading her blog a week or two ago I just kept thinking, over and over, "Yes! She gets it!" She has this incredible ability to make her readers feel as though she's talking directly to them.

I could go on and on, but I wouldn't do it justice. Just head over to her site and start reading. I'm tellin' you, it'll change your life. It's changed mine.

2 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Chris :)
I just checked out Ashley's site...
She is funny/smart.
Thanks for the link.
xox

Chris said...

I'm glad you liked it Lisa!